Tuesday, January 19

Lost Tip

A very nice ould lass who had enjoyed her cab ride went to give me a nice tip today, unfortunately as she went to hand it over she dropped three of the pound coins. They rolled down the middle of the front seats out of reach, never mind I reassured her I will get them later. I had forgotten all about them and had picked up three or four fares in the next hour or so. That is until a lady in the back seemed to be bending down and taking a long while to get out of the cab at the end of the ride. Yes, you guessed it the three coins had gone, she stole my tip, what a dirty trick eh! The tip actually came to more than she had paid for her short taxi ride, what a darn cheapskate taking food from my mouth. I could have had gravy on me chips tonight!

3 comments:

Taxi On Jaipur Airport said...

Hire a Cab, Taxi in Jaipur by YogiCab.in !! Call +91-7232047223 to book affordable and reliable cabs service provider in Jaipur.

Yuvraj said...

Very fabulous blog, while reading it enjoyed. If you want to visit any place in india book Taxi service or cab service at your doorstep at very economical rates. We offer special offers on every booking. Hurry up! Book taxi taxi service to avail the services.
for more information visit our website- Book taxi service here

Enquireus India said...

very nice post and great genuine post Sharing content and I completely agree with you,


Thanks for sharing.





Taxi in Jaipur




Jaipur Sightseeing Taxi



Regards

Sameer